Hi there! Come on in and relax. You want to feel better; we want to help.
You understand that there is a connection between how you are living and how you are feeling. You want to go beyond just masking symptoms — you want to understand their message so they don’t come back. You want to work with someone who will see you as a whole person, who will listen to you and help you to make changes that line up with how you want to feel — pain-free, energized, and able to enjoy your life. You’ve come to the right place.
We work with smart people who like to be active partners in their healing process. We tend to have success with issues like:
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Tiredness, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Back and neck pain, sciatica, neuralgia
- Knee, shoulder, wrist, or any other joint pain, arthritis
- PMS, infertility, hormone imbalances
- Headaches, migraines
- Chronic conditions like fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions
- Sleep problems
- Digestive issues: bloating, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, GERD,
- Allergies, asthma
- Frequent colds and flus
- Recovery from surgery
- Nausea and other side effects of cancer treatments
- Conditions where other forms of medicine haven’t helped, or where the side-effects outweigh the benefits
If you’ve been living with any of these issues and wonder whether this is as good as it gets, give us a call at 541-767-4868. A handful of sessions could make a big difference. A dozen could be life-changing. We’ll draft a personalized plan of care that could include: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle and diet counseling, essential oils, cupping and gua sha, breathing, qi gong, and/or meditation.
Whether we’re working together in our clinic, a workshop, or a learn-from-home class, our goal is to empower you to live the most authentic, healthy life possible. Nothing brings us more joy than to watch this happen. We have seen that the people who are willing to move differently, breathe differently, eat differently, interpret life differently, and make time for self-care are the people who really end up feeling dramatically different: more vital, energized, mobile, and calm.
We believe that teaching is healing. To help you on your path, we break down complex theories from the Chinese Medicine, yoga, and scientific traditions into digestible chunks for use in your daily life. We offer practical information, compassion, humor, encouragement, and innovative self-care strategies. If you’d like this kind of support, join the growing tribe of empowered self-healers.
Ready to find out how good you can feel? Call (541) 757-4868 to schedule your free 15-minute consultation today.
At Life in Balance Acupuncture, we believe:
- In treating you like we’d treat a member of our own family
- That we’re doing our job when you don’t need to come back for treatment
- That our first job is to listen to you with compassion
- That no one knows your body better than than you, so we take you and your intuition seriously
- That what you do in your daily life will have a profound effect on whether or not you get better, so we’ll strategize with you about ways you can help yourself
- In treating both the symptoms that brought you here as well as the root cause
- Every interaction that you have with a medical provider should help you feel better
- In empowering you with the knowledge and tools to take care of yourself
- No one has all the answers, and if we don’t think we can help you, we’ll tell you and provide you with a thoughtful referral
- In lifelong learning, so we’re constantly deepening our knowledge of Chinese, Ayurvedic, Allopathic, and functional medicine, in addition to learning from everyone we treat
- In walking our talk about holistic self-care
- In bioindividuality: what works for someone else’s body might be different than what’s right for you
- That you have the right to prioritize your wellness, and that when you do, everyone in your life will benefit — and we understand how difficult this can be
- That when you change what and how you eat, move, deal with stress, and sleep, you can dramatically change how you feel, no matter how old you are
- That you’re not what you eat, you’re what you can digest
- That small changes repeated over time will take you in a very different direction than you’d otherwise be heading
- In strategizing with you and supporting you to make healthy changes in your life
- That adapting to a sick society is not a sign of health
- In giving back to our community
- That it’s a profound privilege to catalyze your healing process
Brodie in the media . . .
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.